What can I learn about each news item or event on a list of news items and/or events?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 9:02am
Once you have arrived at a list of news items and/or events, you can easily access important additional information.
Every list of news items and/or events includes:
- The title of the news item or event
- A partial summary of each news item or event. This summary – which was written by the member who posted the news item or event – is located below the title. For a complete summary, click on the title of the news item or event. This will take you to a page devoted to that particular news item or event.
- Date on which the news item or event was posted on the site. The date is listed in small text below the short description.
- Username of the member who submitted the news item or event to the site. The username is listed in small text below the partial summary. Note that by clicking on the username, you can go to that member’s Profile Page. There, you can learn about the member, see other resources or events he or she has shared, and contact the member via e-mail.
- Date on which an event will take place. The date on which an event will be held is listed in bold under the title of the event. Note that a list of events is not sorted by the date of the event, but by the date on which the event was posted.