How can I search for a resource? How can I do an advanced search?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 6:36am
Click the gray Advanced Search button. This will take you to a page that lists the results of your Advanced Search.
Using the Search Box is the fastest way to find a specific resource if you know its title or a few key words in its description.
To conduct a search:
- Type any keywords into the Search Box at the top of any page.
- Click the arrow to the right of the Search Box. This will take you to a Search Page that lists the results of your search.
If you wish to conduct an Advanced Search from the Search Page:
- Click the Advanced Search button on the Search Page
- An Advanced Search section will appear. In the boxes that appear:
- Type words that appear in the title or description of the item for which you are searching (“Containing Any of the Words” box).
- Type phrases that appear in the title or description of the item for which you are searching (“Containing the Phrase” box).
- Type words that do not appear in the title or description of the item for which you are searching (“Containing None of the Words” box).
- If you only wish to search certain categories, select those categories (“Only in the Category(s)” box). You can select from the following categories, most of which have subcategories:
- Target Populations
- Age Group
- Event Category
- Staff Category