How can I quickly navigate the website from the My Profile Page?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 9:15am
On the left side of the My Profile Page, you will find the following links:
- Home: This link will take you to the Homepage.
- My Bookmarks: This link will take you to a list of all resources, news items, and events you have bookmarked.
- My Conversations: This link will take you to a list of all conversations you have created or in which you have participated.
- My Profile: You are currently on the My Profile Page.
- Edit Profile: This link will take you to a page where you can add your professional title, upload a photo of yourself, or change any of the choices you made during registration.
- Edit Topics of Interest: This link will take you to a page where you can identify the subjects, age groups, roles, and counties that interest you. You can choose to customize your Homepage around these topics of interest. You can also choose to receive e-mails when material relating to these topics is added to the website.
- Edit Account Settings: This link will take you to a page where you can change your e-mail address or password and manage e-mail notifications.