How can I learn more about each resource after browsing or doing an Advanced Search?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 9:52am
After browsing or doing an Advanced Search, you will come across a list of resources.
By looking at this resource list and/or clicking on the title of a resource, you will find key information and functions, including:
- File containing the resource (Microsoft Word document, PDF, Excel spreadsheet, etc.) or link to the resource
- Brief description of the resource
- Member who posted the resource
- Date the resource was posted
- Ways to bookmark the resource