How can I join an existing conversation by adding a comment?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 7:16am
Your comment will be submitted as soon as you click the Post Comment button.
To reply to a comment that another member has made, click the Reply box in the bottom right corner of that user’s comment and then follow the same procedure as for posting a new comment.
To join an existing conversation by adding a comment:
- Click on the title of the conversation you wish to join.
- This will take you to a page devoted to this conversation. Scroll down the page.
- If other members have already commented, their comments will appear in the box. You will see the title of the comment, the username of the member who submitted the comment, when the comment was submitted, and the comment itself.
- If you wish to add your own comment, type your thoughts in the Post New Comment box, which is under any comments already posted.
- When posting a new comment, you username will appear in the Your Name field. Type a title for the comment in the Subject field and the text of your comment in the Comment field.
- Before you submit your comment, by checking the Notify Me box, you can choose whether or not you want to receive an e-mail either:
- Whenever a new comment is added to this conversation or
- Whenever a member replies to your comment.