How can I edit a comment that I have already posted to a conversation?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 7:20am
To edit a comment that you have posted to a conversation:
- Click on the title of a conversation that you have created or joined by posting a comment. This will take you to a page devoted to that conversation.
- The View tab will be selected. Click on the Edit tab.
- You will see the Title and Message that you typed and the Subjects and Roles that you selected. You can edit any of these.
- Edit the Title and/or Message by retyping what you typed.
- Change the Subjects and/or Roles you selected by clicking on additional boxes. If you originally selected a Subject or Role but no longer wish to select it, you can click on the box again to undo your selection.