How can I comment on a resource or read the comments of other members?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 10:05am
Your comment will be submitted as soon as you click the Post Comment button.
To reply to a comment that another member has made, click the Reply box in the bottom right corner of that user’s comment and then follow the same procedure as for posting a new comment.
To comment on a resource or read comments:
- Click on the title of the resource on which you wish to comment.
- This will take you to a page with more complete information on that resource. Scroll down the page. Beneath the subject and role categories, you will see a comments box.
- If other members have already commented, their comments will appear in the box. You will see the title of the comment, the username of the member who submitted the comment, when it was submitted, and the comment itself.
- If you wish to add your own comment, type your thoughts regarding the resource in the Post New Comment box, which is beneath any comments already posted.
- When posting a new comment, you username will appear in the Your Name field. Type a title for the comment in the Subject field and the text of your comment in the Comment field.
- Before you submit your comment, by checking the Notify Me box, you can choose whether or not you want to receive an e-mail either:
- Whenever a member makes a new comment about this resource or
- Whenever a member replies to your comment.