How can I comment on a news item or event, or read comments posted by other members?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 9:05am
To comment on a news item or event, or to read comments posted by other members:
- Click on the title of the news item or event on which you wish to comment.
- This will take you to a page with more complete information on that news item or event. Scroll down the page. At the bottom of the page, you will see a comments box.
- If other members have already commented, their comments will appear in the box. You will see the title of the comment, the username of the member who submitted the comment, when it was submitted, and the comment itself.
- If you wish to add your own comment, type your thoughts regarding the news item or event in the Post New Comment box, which is beneath any comments already posted.
- When posting a new comment, you username will appear in the Your Name field. Type a title for the comment in the Subject field and the text of your comment in the Comment field.
- Before you submit your comment, by checking the Notify Me box, you can choose whether or not you want to receive an e-mail either whenever a comment about the resource is posted or whenever a member replies to your comment.
- Your comment will be submitted as soon as you click the Post Comment button.
- To reply to a comment that another member has made, click the Reply box in the bottom right corner of that user’s comment and then follow the same procedure as for posting a new comment.