How can I browse through a list of resources tagged as relevant to individuals in a particular professional role?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 9:47am
You will also see subheadings below some of these headings.
Click on any heading or subheading to access links to all the resources that were tagged as being of interest to individuals in a particular role when the resource was added to the website.
You can further sort this list of resources by the following criteria by clicking on one of three tabs:
Or, you can see all resources that were tagged with the heading or subheading you chose by clicking the “View All Resources” button to the right.
Once you have found the title of a resource that interests you, click on that title and you will be directed to a page devoted to that resource. There, you can read, download, and comment on the resource, as well as learn other useful information.
TIP: The subheading that most closely matches your role is a good place to start browsing for resources.
TIP: Some excellent resources are not tagged as pertaining to any particular role because they would be useful to everyone. Thus, do not limit yourself to browsing by role – try browsing by subject, age group, and county as well.
TIP: The member who added a particular resource to the website chose the role(s) under which the resource is categorized.
TIP: Resources found under a subheading will not appear under its more general heading, though many resources can be found under more than one role.
To browse through a list of resources tagged as relevant to individuals in a particular role:
- Click on the blue Resources & Information button.
- Click on the Resources By Role tab. You will see 10 headings in bold:
- Child Welfare Workers
- Education Professionals
- Education Rights Holders
- Foster Children and Foster Youth
- Foster Youth Liaisons
- Juvenile Court Professionals
- Legal and Expert Educational Advocates
- Mental Health Professionals
- Probation Officers
- Recent = resources most recently shared appear at the top of the list
- Popular = resources viewed most often appear at the top of the list
- Recommended = only resources that other members have flagged as useful