How can I browse through a list of resources tagged as relevant to foster youth in a particular age range?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 9:49am
To browse through a list of resources tagged as relevant to foster youth in a particular age range:
- Click on the blue Resources & Information button.
- Click on the Resources By Age Group tab. You will see five age groups in bold:
- Early Childhood
- Elementary School
- Middle School
- High School
- Click on any age group to access links to all the resources that were tagged as pertaining to that age group when the resource was added to the website.
- You can further sort this list of resources by the following criteria by clicking on one of three tabs:
- Recent = resources most recently shared appear at the top of the list
- Popular = resources viewed most often appear at the top of the list
- Recommended = only resources that other members have flagged as useful
- Or, you can see all resources that were tagged with the heading or subheading you chose by clicking the “View All Resources” button to the right.
- Once you have found the title of a resource that interests you, click on that title and you will be directed to a page devoted to that resource. There, you can read, download, and comment on the resource, as well as learn other useful information.
- TIP: The member who added a particular resource to the website chose the age group(s) under which the resource is categorized.