How can I browse through a list of resources tagged as related to a particular county?
Submitted by admin on April 15, 2010 - 9:51am
Or, you can see all resources that were tagged with the heading or subheading you chose by clicking the “View All Resources” button to the right.
Once you have found the title of a resource that interests you, click on that title and you will be directed to a page devoted to that resource. There, you can read, download, and comment on the resource, as well as learn other useful information.
TIP: Some counties have more resources than others. If you do not find any resources tagged with your county, consider creating and sharing some of your own.
TIP: The member who added a particular resource to the website chose the county or counties under which the resource is categorized.
To browse through a list of resources tagged as related to a particular county:
- Click on the blue Resources & Information button.
- Click on the Resources By County tab. You will see all 58 California counties in bold.
- Click on any county to access links to all the resources that were tagged as pertaining to that county when the resource was added to the website.
- You can further sort this list of resources by the following criteria by clicking on one of three tabs:
- Recent = resources most recently shared appear at the top of the list
- Popular = resources viewed most often appear at the top of the list
- Recommended = only resources that other members have flagged as useful