How can I browse through a list of conversations tagged as relating to a particular subject?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 7:06am
Click on any heading to access links to all the conversations that were tagged as pertaining to that subject when the conversations were created.
Once you have found the title of a conversation that interests you, click on that title and you will be directed to a page devoted to that conversation. There, you will find ways to participate in the conversation.
TIP: The member who created the conversation chose the headings under which the conversation is categorized.
TIP: Most conversations are tagged with more than one subject, so you might find the same conversation even after clicking different headings.
To browse through a list of conversations tagged as relating to a particular subject:
- Click on the orange Conversations button.
- Click the Conversations By Subject tab. You will see 12 subject headings in bold. These 12 subject headings are:
- Classroom-Specific Resources
- College and Career Resources
- Confidentiality and Information Sharing
- Early Childhood/Child Development
- Educational Rights
- General Education
- Legislation-Specific Resources
- People, Programs, and Services: Contact Information
- School Discipline
- Strategies for Helping Foster Youth Succeed in School
- Students with Disabilities/Special Education
- Understanding the Systems Serving Foster Youth