How can I access the news items and events that have most recently been added to the website?
Submitted by admin on March 30, 2010 - 6:47am
To access the news items and events most recently added to the website:
- On the Home page, select the Recent News & Events tab. This tab will list the news items and events most recently added to the site.
- TIP: Do not rely on the Recent News & Events tab to update you on the events that are happening next because the list is sorted by time of posting, not date of event.
- TIP: You can customize the Home page to fit your preferences. For example, if you select certain subject areas, roles, age groups, or counties for your profile, the Recent News & Events tab will include recent conversations that relate to the subjects, roles, age groups, and counties that you chose.
- TIP: When browsing for News & Events, do not limit yourself to the Recent News & Events tab because it offers only a sampling of the news items and event postings on the website. The tab only displays about five items.
- TIP: To browse the hundreds of news items and event postings on the website, use the large green News & Events button higher on the page.